I’m passionate about performance optimization and I like to explain complicated concepts in a simple way.
Here is the idea of caching explained in 53 seconds:
Possible format: keynote (30-60 minutes) | workshop (3-6 hours)
Possible topics: how to measure, improve and maintain WordPress website performance
- development team â so that they can develop fast loading websites for clients, improve the existing websites’ performance and know how to maintain it after the active development is over
- design team â so that they can design with performance in mind
- marketing/SEO staff â so that they can test the website speed properly, hire the right person to work on it and know how to check the work delivered
Offline or online? I believe that offline communication for the workshop is more productive, and I’m okay with traveling. But as for now, the only way we can do this is online.
Here is a workshop that I hosted for a WordPress development agency. It had 22 participants there.
It took us about 4 hours to go through these 3 blocks:
- How to test website loading times properly:
- What you need to know to run tests
- How to read reports
- How to set a realistic goal
- Example of the process
- How to develop a fast loading website:
- How to maintain good results after the active development phase is over
- Server load
After this, we had an additional practical part to try out the things that we talked about.
Contact me â Iâll respond quickly and we’ll see if your needs, budget and timing match mine.
If so, we’ll schedule a call where I will ask you to share in detail what you are looking to achieve so that I will be able to customize my talk or workshop to meet your specific needs, as I never use an off-the-shelf presentation.