Test site speed performance daily, get notified if it’s slow, get detailed reports. Right in your WordPress dashboard. It’s free.
Is it your website’s slow speed holding you back from getting more visitors from Google?
Get the definite answer in less than 5 minutes:
1. Install SpeedGuard
2. Add the most important pages of your website to run a site speed test
3. Get a complete picture of your site’s speed health in a few minutes
WITH SPEEDGUARD YOU GET:
- unlimited Google Lighthouse tests
- automatic everyday monitoring
- desktop and mobile testing
- daily reports about your site speed health are delivered straight to your inbox. If site performance gets worse, you’ll be able to prevent big problems asap
- links to the Google PageSpeed Insights reports which you can pass to the performance engineer to improve your site speed
- tests are completely automated since first time setup is done
- easy to use — just pick pages of your website that you would like to monitor
- It’s free
No need to guess whether your website is slow or fast – get the definite answer in your WordPress Dashboard in a few minutes.
INSTALL SpeedGuard FOR FREE:
Enter URL of your WordPress website
Download SpeedGuard from WordPress Repository:
Why people use it:
Excellent plugin that does exactly what it advertises: periodic checks on your page loading speed with a little dashboard showcasing the results and the option to receive warnings in case your pages load too slow.
Finally a nice way to get website speed insight inside your WordPress installation. Add your posts and pages and get speed insight for multiple URLs on your website. I am so glad I found it.