Do you want to make you website load faster?
I can help you with that.
I make an audit to identify bottlenecks and provide an accurate estimate of the following:
- The best possible loading time that could be achieved by fixing the issues identified in the analysis (without you having to make any significant changes your side, upgrade your hosting plan, add server resources or switch the current theme etc)
- An estimate of the time required to carry out these fixes
- The cost for me fixing these issues for you
Contact me for the details.
Learn how to speed up your website yourself:
- 5 Steps To A Faster Website [WordCamp Long Beach 2019]
- How to measure, improve and maintain your WordPress website performance [WordCamp Brighton 2019]
- 5 steps to a faster website [WordPress Kharkiv Meetup 2019]
- 5 steps to a faster website [WordCamp London 2019]
- Force CSS and JS refresh in WordPress during development
- Bulk resize images in WordPress automatically and fast
- Serve scaled images in WordPress to speed up your site
- Delete unattached media in WordPress in a few seconds
- WordPress images 404 error: clean up WordPress Media Library
- How to add Adsense to WordPress website without slowing it down?
- How to embed YouTube video in WordPress without slowing it down
- How fast should my website load: stop worrying about speed
- Add new paragraph inside list item
- WordPress Cron Job setup tutorial for CPanel
- WordPress missed schedule fix in case WordPress CRON not working
- WordPress the_content filter for thinking developers
- Remove image links from WordPress content: 3 ways
- Delete images not used in WordPress
- Bulk delete WordPress tags and all taxonomy terms
- Delete all comments in WordPress (as well as posts, custom posts and revisions)
- Internal linking best practices for SEO: 8 tips and live example
- SEO results make you cry? Read this immediately!
- Best website structure for SEO: tips, tools and examples
- 12 free keyword research tools tested. Should you pay for keywords at all?
- How to target long tail keywords and why you would like do that?